Re: [ams@kemisten.nu: HWCAP_I386_* on GNU/Hurd.]

If the sysdeps/i386/fpu/ code is going to use those constants, then yes, a
dl-procinfo.h should define them for every i386 configuration.  Those bit
assignments are Linux inventions and there isn't anything more apropos to
use, so Hurd/i386 might as well use the same bits.  There is nothing in
Mach (nor AFAIK in L4) that provides this information.  I don't know off
hand if it can all be got at user-level at all (via cpuid or whatever), and
regardless it's probably advisable to get it from the kernel in some fashion
apropriate to each particular kernel.  In the absence of such new mechanisms,
some stubs should be there adequate to make it compile.

Given that code using HWCAP_I386_* is in sysdeps/i386/fpu/ now, perhaps
sysdeps/i386/dl-procinfo.h should be added to define these macros.  That
can serve for the time being to make it compile again, and then
sysdeps/{mach,l4}/i386/dl-procinfo.h or whatever can be added to fetch the
values from the kernel and those can #include_next to get the enum defined.