Regression testing cross-compiled glibc?

I'd like to run the glibc regression tests on a cross-compiled glibc.
Looking at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/1998-q2/msg00090.html
and
http://www.gnu.org/manual/glibc-2.2.5/html_node/Configuring-and-compiling.html#Configuring%20and%20compiling
I gather the way to run the regression test for a cross-compiled glibc is to
set PATH so $TARGET-gcc runs the cross-compiler, do
  make check
on the development machine, then transfer a test of test executables
and shell scripts to the target and run them there.

I've run 'make check' ok, but don't know which executables to transfer
(ok, I could parse it out of the make log, but that can't be the recommended way).

Can anyone point to a web page describing the process and/or
is anyone else doing this?

I'd like to integrate this into my gcc/glibc build/test script,
http://kegel.com/crosstool

Thanks,
Dan

--