Re: Using GCC Bugzilla for glibc

> I'm OK for it.  AFAIK Petter sent emails for gnats maintainer, but he
> didn't get any good answers.  We can't see gnats contents for months,
> and checking them are stopped.

I know the gnu.org servers have become unusable, and gnats has been
unusable for even longer.  I'm glad to hear you are still interested in
helping with triage.  I hope that with the shift to GCC's bugzilla we can
have a system where your efforts can make a real difference to the
maintenance work and to the users' experience.

Thanks,
Roland