Re: tst-cancel20 on PPC32

> tst-cancel20 always aborts for me on PPC32 with:
>
> sa_flags = 0 test
> sa_flags = SA_ONSTACK test
> called cleanups 34

3 & 4 happened but 1 & 2 didn't.  1 & 2 happen in the signal handler.  So
this suggests that in the SA_ONSTACK case, the SIGHUP signal handler is not
running or it is not working right.  I'd suggest you narrow the test down
to just the SA_ONSTACK variant, then examine with strace or gdb or by
hacking the test itself or whatever works, what seems to be happening.
Seeing what is and isn't happening as far as signals will give you an idea
where the problem is.