Re: Proposal for new element(s) in LC_CTYPE

Hamed Malek wrote:

> First, Defining necessary elements:
>
> Our first idea was to define these two elements in LC_CTYPE:
> 1. out_decimal_point
> 2. out_thousands_sep

You can do this for your locale alone.  The implemented model allows
locale-specific new classes to be defined.  You'll have to use the
wctype() and iswctype() interfaces to use them.

> 2. Do you agree with our suggested names?

I don't care, it's limited to your locale only.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â