Re: AC_FD_MSG macros undefined

   >    This is all the discussion is about.  The configure fragments
   >    must all be generated by the same autoconf version, since they
   >    are *fragments*, not standalone scripts.
   >
   > As I said, that isn't what the disucssion is about, I am talking
   > about standalone script.

   Please reread what I wrote.

Yes, and it still isn't what I am talking about.

It doesn't matter from what version of autoconf (say)
sysdeps/i386/elf/configure.in got created, since it is only the
_output_ that matters.  It gets sourced by [libc]/configure.in.  We
are not mixing autoconf code here, only shell script code that acts
the same.