Re: Latest Glibc from CVS has segmentation problems.

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu> writes:

>    What about those people who don't want to depend on a distribution
>    maker?
>
> Use a released version of glibc if that is the case.

What if I want features not available in the latest released version,
such as NPTL?  I'm not taking no for an answer here.  I thought part
of "free software" was not being forced to depend on someone else, who
might or might not do what you want.  I'm still running some Alpha
machines, and distribution support for them is getting scarce.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@kth.se