Collating problem in locale zh

hi,

In zh(CHINA) locale, specially zh_CN, the key of collating
is NOT Unicode order as now, but Pinyin and/or stroke. I've
added the CJK ordered list to the <HAN> section of iso14651_t1
(U4E00 - U9FA5).

Using Mandrake's locales-1.1-7.src.rpm, i got some new LC_COLLATE
files. The UTF-8 one works fine after replacing the original
LC_COLLATE file, both in console and in nautilus. GBs works too,
BUT not as my wash and UTF-8. Annoyed! Who can help me?

I have no idea whether the attachment is acceptable here, so i
just list some lines below:
-------------------
order_start <HAN>;forward;forward;forward;forward,position
#by pinyin order **ZHANG Qian
<U5416>	#吖
<U963F>	#阿
<U554A>	#啊
..
<U98F5>	#?
<U7CF3>	#?
<U5497>	#?
#
order_end
#
END LC_COLLATE

Noticing the jp locale collating using character-list directly
insteading of iso14651 file, I want to know advantangs and
disadvantages of this means.

Furthermore, Pinyin and stroke, how to dynamic switch between
the two ways?

            ZHANG Qian
            zhangqian@ccoss.com.cn