Re: et_EE locale - we still want to make it correct

[Ulrich Drepper]
> And what value would that have?  Those who use a different encoding
> in any case need the fully qualified name.

Reducing the change of people using the locale without the ISO-8859-15
charset.  Some systems use the content of the SUPPORTED file to
present the user with the list of supported locales.  If the et_EE
locale was only listed with ISO-8859-15 as the charset, they would
have to select the one standarized in Estonia.

Existing installations on the other hand would still be using their
existing et_EE locale as before.