Re: et_EE locale - we still want to make it correct

[Ulrich Drepper]
> That's everybody's choice.  If the tools to select the locale make it
> easy to chose the wrong one it is the tool's fault.

Sure.  But on the other hand, it is not much use for glibc to list a
locale in SUPPORTED which is unwanted by the intended audience of the
locale.

The et_EE locale is "Estonian language locale for Estonia", and it
seems to me that both the standard body of Estonia and the current
users of et_EE don't want to use the et_EE locale with ISO-8859-1.
They want to use it with ISO-8859-15.  As long as that is the case, I
do not see why glibc should list "et_EE/ISO-8850-1" as a supported
locale.