Re: bits/in.h portability: Patch and RFC

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 03:33:40PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Any comments on this? It's been >40 days since I wrote this.
>
> Sorry for the delay.  Note for future reference that filing something in
> bugzilla the way we have now to lessen the chances it will get dropped on
> the floor.  Could you start again here, by submitting a patch with
> ChangeLog entry, for doing just the purely cosmetic changes that reduce the
> diff output between the two files so as not to contain anything that aren't
> actual differences?  Then we can look at other changes to add missing
> macros to one or the other.

Sure.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)