Re: [patch] Matsushita AM33/2.0 port

> Another problem are constructs such as
>
> #include <sysdeps/myport/something>
>
> that now have to be replaced with
>
> #include <portsdir/myport/sysdeps/myport/something>

This could be avoided with -I's for each top-level add-on srcdir.

> Another problem is for ports that support linuxthreads and/or nptl:
> you have to specify not only --enable-add-ons=myport, but also
> myport/linuxthreads or myport/nptl.  This is somewhat annoying, and it
> would be nice if there was a way to support add-ons within add-ons.

This is not how you should do it.  linuxthreads and nptl are add-ons and so
is myport.  Use --enable-add-ons=myport,nptl for example.  Then your
myport/sysdeps can contain the necessary files for each.  Are there
conflicting CPU-specific files of the same name for nptl vs linuxthreads?

Thanks,
Roland