FW: __rtld_lock_define_recursive

 Hi,
   I am trying to build glibc 2.3.2 for m68k-linux, i configured glibc using following options

 --enable-shared \
 --enable-kernel=2.4.22 \
 --enable-add-ons=linuxthread
 Then i did make-install-headers, copied kernel headers from linux kernel sources arch/asm-m68k and include/linux

toolchain is configured with default options. binutils is configured with --enable-threads options. However during glibc build i get following error

 ../sysdeps/generic/ldsodefs.h: In function `__rtld_lock_define_recursive':
   errors

 these errors are because __rtld_lock_define_recursive macro is not expanded. I found that this macro is defined in generic/bits/libc-lock.h file. But this file is not there when i do make install-headers.  I am unable to find why the generic/bits/libc-lock.h file is not created after make-install-headers (if at all it gets created). Can someone tell me where i may be going wrong? I would really appreciate some kind of help.

 Thanks and regards,
 c jaiprakash