Re: bring mips*-linux back to a buildable state

On Jul 20, 2004, Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> wrote:

>> Ok, I'll commit,

> Fix the ChangeLog entries.  One file name per line, no comma-separated
> lists.  This is how it is always done for good reasons.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of this convention.  I'll keep it in mind for
future patches.

Andreas, want me to post a patch for the ChangeLog?  Wouldn't it be
nice if I could check in such an obviou ChangeLog patch myself?  Maybe
I should apply for glibc CVS write access :-P :-)