Is documentation of POSIX Threads routines up-to-date ?

Hi,

Is the documentation of the POSIX Threads routines up-to-date ?

I mean: the documentation you can get either by means of the
info command or from the GNU web-site:
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/POSIX-Threads.html#POSIX%20Threads
still talks of the "LinuxThreads" rather than of "NPTL".
So it looks like this documentation has not been "refreshed".

Like in (on a Fedora Core 2 machine):
	info pthread_attr_getattr
or (scope paragraph):
	http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Thread-Attributes.html#Thread%20Attributes

I don't care about the wording "LinuxThreads" or "NPTL".
I mainly need to know if the today-available documentation of
POSIX Threads routines is up-to-date with the NPTL routines:
there may be differences mainly in the ERROR codes returned
from the NPTL routines, but also with other important details.

Same question for the man of routines.
Since the author is still said to be Xavier Leroy, it's not
clear if it has been refreshed when glibc moved from LinuxThreads
to NPTL.

Thanks,

Amicalement/Regards,

Tony Reix