Re: TLS on GNU/Hurd (was Re: configure.in broken.)

> Sure, where do I start?  First thing that must be implemented is this
> THREAD_SELF macro, which I think gets the address of the current
> thread, correct?

I assume you are talking about the use of this macro in dl-reloc.c, which
is the only place I see it used in generic libc code.  "Address of the
involved.  The way THREAD_SELF is used is for the pointer past the end of
the area reserved for the static TLS data of the current thread.

As well as missing that, there were some problems in the other macros.
I just checked in a new version of sysdeps/mach/hurd/i386/tls.h that should
at least show you what to be going for.