Re: Glibc 2.3.3 ported to Syllable

> I understand this is the current policy when porting Glibc to new
> architectures but how about ports to new systems?

Any new port of any kind being contributed will start life as an add-on.
Only after it is working and well-maintained in the ports repository can
the question even be considered.

> I have also not yet filled a copyright assignment.  Is this usually
> handled via. one of the maintainers or should I just go ahead and mail
> assign@gnu.org?  Are there any special procedures I need to follow for
> non-US assignments?

I can help you with this is you have trouble.  But yes, you can start out
by asking assign@gnu.org for the right forms.  Feel free to CC: me.

Thanks,
Roland