following up on mallinfo 64-bit usage

Hi folks,

I was hoping to follow up on this thread:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2004-08/msg00007.html

Has a solution to this been found? If not, would it be expected that we'd have
problems running a glibc patched to use unsigned longs instead of ints?

Thanks very much,
-lars

--
lars damerow
button pusher

"So, Todd, my son tells me you wish to join my soulless Army of Darkness?"