Developing Linux native aio bindings in glibc

Hi,
I am planning to create native aio bindings in glibc. I am aware of libposix-aio by Sebastien Dugue and some earlier work done by Ben LaHaise in this regard. I am in touch with Sebastien and planning to use his work. Just posting here to avoid duplication work. Let me know if anybody else is working on this.

--pradeep