New glibc port

We are trying to bring up a GLIBC port for the Coyotos research OS. All
in all, things are going surprisingly well, but I am running into a
couple if issues. At the moment, these mostly entail features we would
like to turn off until we have time to get back to them.

Most notably, I am wondering how to configure a **single** threaded
configuration so that I can defer investigation of NPTL and locking.
Less important, there are a few procedures in the common NLS code that
behave gracelessly when the MMAP macros are not available, but really
they don't need them (I am happy to supply patches if desired).

Is there a proper mailing list for posting such questions?

Thanks

shap