Application status

11/05/2005
RE: 5476331

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your recent loan application with RoadLoans.  After careful review of your application we are not able to extend any credit to you at this time.  A letter will be mailed to you detailing the reason(s) for our decision.  If you have questions at that time, please contact us at the telephone number in the letter.

Do you know what your credit report is saying about you? Find out where your credit stands with your Free Online Credit Report. This is not the credit report we used to evaluate your application, but it may help you in determining your credit status.  You have the power to take charge of your credit! Get your Free Credit Report Now!
(Fees will apply if you do not cancel your membership within the 30-day trial period.)
http://qspace.iplace.com/cobrands/496/product1.asp?sc=6182DEM1

If you are interested in obtaining up to $500 in a fast cash loan for autos, medical needs, utilities, taxes, vacations and more, click to http://www.qksrv.net/click-1123359-4049148.

Sincerely,

RoadLoans

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately at 1-888-276-7202, or reply by email.  Do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.