Re: Segmentation fault on NPTL pthread_join

Hi all,
we have just discovered that the problem was caused by our source code: the NPTL
configuration exposed a problem with the stack sizes used in thread creation
that did not show up with LinuxThreads.
We apologize for this.
Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Roberto

--
&#10151; Ulrich Drepper &#10151; Red Hat, Inc. &#10151; 444 Castro St &#10151;
Mountain View, CA &#10070;

--
Roberto Podesta' - DIST University of Genoa
Via Opera Pia 13, 16145 Genoa (Italy)