Re: fix audit testcase with IE TLS disabled

> Believe me, I tried.  Several times.  I just failed to think of trying
> the simple approach that you did, because I didn't realize a calloc
> definition in the main executable would have been used by the dynamic
> loader at that point.

If it wouldn't, then the bug you found would not have existed.  libc is not
magical in this regard, it's just the DSO in the symbol search order that
usually defines calloc et al.

> Understood.  I suppose I should file a bugzilla about the two other
> pending patches related with TLS I have, or do you think it at this
> point you're close enough to getting to them that the bug reports
> would just add overhead instead of helping?

The purpose of the bugzilla reports is to make sure they don't fall on the
floor.  For anything not already dealt with, that is a good thing to try to
be sure of.  For future reference, even if a fix goes right into the trunk,
it won't go into a stable branch (now 2.3) without a BZ report existing.

Thanks,
Roland