ELF TLS technical details

Hello,

First of all, I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this.

I'm working on a project related with the dynamic linker and I have to
do some work related to PT_TLS segments when loading multithreaded
programs on a PowerPC architecture (both 32 and 64-bits). I've been
looking for info quite some time, since the latest draft of the
Generic Elf ABI doesn't contain anything about it and neither do the
processor suplements (at least the ones I'm currently using). I have
found some interesting info at Ulrich Drepper's website but
unfortunately nothing about PowerPC.

Can anyone give me some advice about where I must search? Are there any specs?

Thank you very much,

Albert Miranda