Re: String Functions for x86-64

Menezes, Evandro wrote:
> Ahem, I withdrew STRCMP, strncmp and strlen for now because their performance was similar to the current ones using GLIBC's tests.

Because you apparently didn't managed to do so, I've contacted people at
Intel so that a blended implementation can finally be written.  I expect
somebody will pop up sometime soon.  Until this lead to some results
nothing is going to happen.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â