Re: Notes on a frame_unwind_address_in_block problem

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Ah I see.  Ulrich, Roland, what do you suggest here?

Nothig but the latest binutils is in any case supported.  We just don't
enforce using the latest version if older versions "by accident" still
work.  If there is something to require the new tools, definitely use
them and update the binutils version check in the configure script.

This doesn't mean I've looked at this patch sufficiently yet.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â