NULL struct to futimes does not return current date/time on GNU/Hurd

Hello,

Please forgive me if I don't explain myself well because I am not an uberHacker but would like to see this fixed. Applications that pass a NULL timeval struct to futimes (such as coreutils touch), futimes is supposed to set the current date/time which does not work properly.

Alfred Szmidt helped me develop a patch that does work but I was hoping to get some validation on whether this was OK or if there is a more appropiate way to handle it (diff attached).

Please reply to me on this since I am not a subscriber to this list.

Thank you for your time!

Barry deFreese (aka bddebian)