Glibc Help

Hi,
This is Amit and I am trying to port Glibc to new platform (new
processor ) and I want to learn how to do ? but I didn't get whole
picture. Can you please suggest me or can you give me hint how to do
this. Just now i finished adding information about this processor to
config.sub file and what exactly do I need to modify in configure.in
file I dont know and Linux OS will be going to run on this processor
and I have to do following task to port.

1) Modifying config files
2) Creating sysdep definitions (machine independent)
3) Creating pthread related definitions
4) Creating machine dependent routines

Please tell me general task I need to do to port Glibc

--
With best regards,
amit pawar