Re: modified glibc compilation segfault on making sunrpc

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 01:34:01PM +0530, Sharath George wrote:
> Im running Ubuntu and im compiling this on a domU kernel. The compilation
> works fine when it is unmodified. Is there anyway I can skip the sunrpc
> directory or is this a necessary part of the libc. I do not need to test
> this new libc for anything to do with rpc.

rpcgen is the first program which is executed through the newly built ld.so
using new libc.so.  Therefore rpcgen failure during a glibc build means
the newly built ld.so is buggy.  You can try to run say elf/ld.so --library-path . /bin/true
as a simpler program.

	Jakub