libc -> gcc link

Hello libc and Gerald,

We received this report on webmasters:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Variable-Arguments-Output.html
    has a bad link to:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/gcc/Macro-Varargs.html#Macro-Varargs

Ordinarily, we can make these cross-manual links work out with a
.symlinks entry.  However, I don't think the GCC manuals actually exist
on www.gnu.org (Gerald?), in which case .symlinks won't work.

I guess post-processing the libc html output is always an option, though
not much fun.

I have some Texinfo features to help with this in the works, but that
they won't be ready any time soon.

Meanwhile, according to http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/, the
online manual is from 2001.  I'm happy to update it if you like, or if
you want to take care of it, so much the better.  Or if the real web
site with the current manual is somewhere else and these files on
gnu.org should go away, that's fine too.

Thanks,
Karl