Re: experimental developments with glibc

On 7/11/07, John Reiser <jreiser@bitwagon.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to have 2 working libc libraries in the system

If the changes are not too large (if they are "interface compatible")
then using LD_PRELOAD may work in many cases.

Indeed I am not changing the interfaces or the behaviour. It's basically the same libc, but compiled differently, so I will try your idea for dynamic linking with it.

How would you easily test a static linkage with it ?

thank you
metuki