Re: glibc 2.6.1

Thanks very much for that work.  The maintenance branches have languished
badly for quite some time, and I sure haven't been doing anything to help it.

It's always on my list ahead of doing another point release to get a handle
on the bugzilla situation.  We have of course zero progress on triage
volunteers turning the mess into a proper process and queue of bugs.  (I've
about giving up whining about the lack of assistance, or at least been too
tired to repeat it this year.)  Do you have sense of how many 2.6 bz
reports are lingering unresolved or unanalyzed?

Thanks,
Roland