Re: $(build-programs) and $(install-others)

On Tuesday 24 July 2007, Roland McGrath wrote:
> "extras" is not a good name.  "others" is already vague enough.

i think both suck, but all of the files it encompassed here, there isnt really
a term other than like "misc".  we're talking plugins, headers, locale data,
timezone files, etc...  "others" has already been allocated for just
programs.

how we get from point a (glibc not working with build-programs = no) to point
b (glibc working with build-programs = no) doesnt really matter to me, so if
you state the direction you want it to go, i can throw it together.

> Don't make any line longer than 80 columns.

thought i checked each one, guess i missed
-mike