Re: git://repo.or.cz/glibc-cvs.git busted?

  Hello,

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 05:22:59PM +0100, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> Am I doing something wrong or is the Git repository really busted?

  it might be possible that the Git repository is inconsistent; the
initial CVS import was done long ago and maybe cvsps did not get
everything right; I roughly verified that it is the same but it might
have gotten out of sync since then. :-(

  Unfortunately, I don't have time to debug the import presently. I have
added fat warning to the glibc-cvs.git gitweb page about the fact that
the repository might not be 100% consistent. If anyone has time to try
to reimport the repository with modern git (I used something rather
ancient and maybe also too old cvsps version) and try to debug possible
conversion errors, that would be much appreciated!

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
We don't know who it was that discovered water, but we're pretty sure