Re: FYI, GIT mirror of glibc's cvs repository

Please don't exaggerate the burden of "having two sites".
The sources "site" is one file of 124 lines of HTML.
All you have to do is edit it when you add a new mailing list.
That page has served fine for what it does and there is no need
to molest it.  If you think it needs more pointers to other places
than it has, add them.

There is already one site that users are directed to.
I don't know what the purpose of having it called http://glibc.gnu.org/
rather than http://www.gnu.org/software/libc would be.
But if it's consistent with gnu.org web and domain policy, I don't care
what it's called.

None of this concern about where the pages are or about making cute
pictures has addressed any of the real pressing problems we have.
I think some focus on the actual meaningful content of the libc
pages and a plan to make sure they stay up to date would be a better
use of everyone's time and energy.

Thanks,
Roland