Re: 2.10 done

On Sun, 10 May 2009, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> > I've uploaded the tarballs for 2.10 (and older ports, since 2.10 isn't
> > taged there) to sourceware, will upload the rest to ftp.gnu.org
> > tomorrow..
>
> Hold on with the upload.  We found and fixed a last minute ABI issue.
> Unfortunately we cannot ignore it so there will be a 2.10.1 (in fact,
> the commits are already on the trunk).  The 2.10 branch will be updated
> very shortly.

There's another issue I've noticed with the branch: a few files were
branched at a revision some days before the time of branching, so the
branch does not look quite like HEAD at the time of branching - as if "cvs
tag" was run in a checkout that wasn't quite up to date.  The affected
files are:

localedata/ChangeLog
localedata/locales/bn_BD
localedata/locales/iso14651_t1_common
nptl/ChangeLog
po/da.po
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/ifaddrs.c
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/kernel-features.h
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sys/personality.h

Unless this was deliberate, these files should perhaps also be updated for
2.10.1.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com