Re: Pull request for new glibc-2.10-branch

Hi, Petr!

Ulrich doesn't deal with release branches, so don't expect any action from
him on this.  This is an excellent time to restart discussions about a
coherent community process for release branch management among the rest of us.
So let's get that going right now!

I think a good starting place for discussion is the ideas summarized in:
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2004-12/msg00063.html

If we can work out a collective procedure that really gets used going
forward by you for opensuse and by Jakub for Fedora, that will be one
huge step in the right direction (what we've failed to manage for years).

Thanks,
Roland