glibc snapshot tarballs

I've turned off my cron job that made the cvs snapshot tarballs.  If
anybody cares to have downloadable files of git snapshots, send me a
script to run from cron.  I don't see much point in it myself, since it
is so much easier to get a quick tarball using git-archive or even via
sourceware's gitweb with the right URL concoction.  But there was somebody
who bugged me about them being broken and said he wanted to have them in
the future (sorry, don't remember who it was).

Thanks,
Roland