Re: glibc git tags

> Here is the list of tags that are broken, together with the commit they
> are supposed to point to:

Sigh.  Does everyone concur that this list is complete and correct?

> Also, the glibc-2.5.1 and glibc-2.6.1 point to different commits than
> the corresponding cvs tags.

I don't even know how I managed to louse those up!  I'll replace these
after we're doubly sure we have the cvs/* state correct.

Now I am suspicious of all the cvs conversion stuff.
Has anybody checked the ports repo for its cvs/* tags being correct?

Thanks,
Roland