Instructions for creating GLIBC git name space branches

Hi Jim and Roland,

I've updated the GLIBC wiki GlibcGit page to reflect git instructions on
how to create a GLIBC git name space branch:

http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit#head-66b91b4bcc46dd99aef70fa8da2764cb0896a554

Could you please review the instructions and let me know if they look
sane?  I'm a git newbie and this is how it should work to the best of my
understanding.

Regards,

Ryan S. Arnold
IBM Linux Technology Center