Re: Fix libc-abis handling for add-ons

> _bfd_mips_post_process_headers has:
>
>       if (htab->use_plts_and_copy_relocs && !htab->is_vxworks)
>         i_ehdrp->e_ident[EI_ABIVERSION] = 1;

Ah.  I don't really think that any other ELFOSABI_*'s set of meanings for
EI_ABIVERSION values should be of concern to how we define ELFOSABI_LINUX.
IMHO it is far less confusing to avoid the entirely gratuitous differences
across machines in the EI_ABIVERSION value ordering (vs the unavoidable
ones).  But it's up to MIPS toolchain maintainers to decide and I don't
really care.

> I don't think any of the EI_ABIVERSION-setting code in BFD for other
> architectures (that sets it to nonzero values) is relevant to glibc at
> present.

Only cases using ELFOSABI_LINUX should be.

Thanks,
Roland