Re: Fix libc-abis handling for add-ons

> > You misunderstood me.  I'm not talking about the contents of the file.
> > I'm talking about the method of integrating add-ons.
>
> One and the same.  Any way to specify at which point to insert a line
> coming from an add-on is too complicated and risks mistakes.  Simply
> concatenating the files doesn't work because the order changes.

Well, your "one and the same" claim is patently false.  You've failed
utterly to address the problem Joseph's patch introduced.  But you've
certainly made the strong case that the whole scheme is desperately fragile
and seems pretty ill-advised.  Something harder to foul up would be far
wiser, but I just don't care enough to figure out something clean for you.

An actually clean scheme would not require any duplication of information
across ports files when the next new machine-independent feature gets
added.  I'm just about positive that will have drift in the future and
require some last-minute fire drills for some ports.  Fortunately the
failure mode is relatively harmless: a glibc not accepting binaries from a
new toolchain, so the affected port's maintainer will quickly notice that
he has to copy some machine-independent magic redundantly into a
machine-dependent file.

I've changed it to use (only) the first libc-abis file in $(sysdirs), if
any, in preference to the main file.  This fixes the breakage of
--enable-add-ons=ports for all main-tree configurations.  Joseph will have
to fix the ports files to be in the proper sysdeps/ places in each ports
add-on.  It is wrong to have a single file for all of ports, for at least
two reasons I won't go into here.  If Joseph needs to argue with me about
doing it correctly, we will do that on libc-ports.

Thanks,
Roland