Re: glibc 2.13

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Ulrich Drepper <drepper@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tagged the tree for the 2.13 release. ?Today I added mainly
> little things, definitions for recent kernels and the new-ear
> copyright work. ?I have a couple of other patches but they are too
> risky just now. ?I'll check them in right after the 2.13 branch is
> created. ?This also includes the RPC deprecation work.

Now that glibc and glibc-ports have been tagged for 2.13, it would be
great if tarballs could be prepared and put on ftp.gnu.org, and if the
homepages on gnu.org and sourceware.org were updated to reflect the
current releases.

The glibc wiki (at http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release ) talks
about a "release manager" role, with the release manager in charge of
spinning tarballs and so on. Is that still the correct process? Is
there a release manager for 2.13?

The wiki also identifies Carlos O'Donell as the maintainer of the
mailing list. Is that still the case? Carlos, can you update the
homepages?

Cheers!

Brett

--