Re: glibc 2.13

If the release manager for the stable branches want, I can roll
tar-balls, and update the web pages (though I'd need access for the
later).

I see that libc-ports still needs to be fixed so that `make dist'
works for git, though that is my fault for not fixing the patch in
question as Roland suggested.

Is there any way of making the update process easier?  `make dist' is
convient, and so is gnuupload.  Maybe some kind of a `make update-web'
target that would update the web pages would be a nice idea; or
atleast modify them so that one can simply check and commit the
changes.