Re: glibc 2.14

On 07/06/11 03:13, Paweł Sikora wrote:
Hi all,

Andreas, i've grabbed similar patch from git/glibc/fedora branch
and now enviroment is more* stable.

[*] users still report random crashes in libresolv-2.14.so (mostly in ntpdate and sshd)
     but we currently don't have reproducible testcase for this issue :(

I have users reporting what is probably the same issue. From the partial backtraces I was sent, it appears to be caused by an issue in __libc_res_nquery.

I found what appears to be the same issue reported several times in the Fedora tracker:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=__libc_res_nquery

Allan