Re: quicksort

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Carlos O'Donell
<carlos_odonell@mentor.com> wrote:
> On 11/29/2011 12:49 PM, Carsten Hey wrote:
>> Carlos O'Donell suggested talking about the code first before stating
>> with the paperwork. ?I think this is a sane suggestion.
>
> FYI.
>
> I do not want to encourage anyone to look at Carsten's patches, doing so
> would immediately cause copyright problems if that person was involved
> in related glibc work *before* copyright is acquired for the changes.

Um, you do realize that once it's on the list there is no plausible
way you can claim otherwise, right?

I'm not trying to be inflammatory, but if you are actually worried
about a scenario like that this list should be moderated and only
people that have on-file FSF paperwork should have their patches sent
on (or the patch is non-copyrightable).

josh