Re: follow-up on tile architecture changes

I'll look at each individual change again when I get a chance.  If you have
a sourceware account with the access that lets you push to the ports
repository, then you have physical access to the main libc repository as
well.  Anyone with such access is welcome to publish anything they like (if
its copyright has been assigned to the FSF) on branches called
<username>/whatever (using your sourceware username).

So you can expedite the process of review and merging by putting each of
your changes on such a branch and announcing the branch names.  That way
someone like me can do a simple merge rather than manual fiddling for patch
application, for each change that is approved.  Please be sure that the git
author/committer identity is the same name and email address that appears
in the ChangeLog entries.

Thanks,
Roland