New single website up for review.

libc,

I have merged the sourceware.org glibc website with the
gnu.org glibc website.

The new website can be seen here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/preview/

In the past glibc had one website. Then for reasons that
are difficult to understand there were two websites. My goal
is to get us back to one website, it reduces duplication and
makes web updates easier.

The sourceware page will be redirecting to the gnu.org page,
you can test the redirection by going here:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/preview/

The new gnu.org page will include everything that was on
sourceware.org and gnu.org page with the exception of some
information that was on the resources page which will be moved
to the wiki (speaking of which we need a wiki gardener).

If nobody has any serious objections I'll switch to the new
single website in two weeks.

Cheers,
Carlos.