Re: New single website up for review.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 14:21, Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
> But the project always was, is now, and
> always will be associated with the FSF.

That's bollocks.  The only association is the name.  I can start
tomorrow declaring none of the changes fall under the copyright
assignment anymore. There is nothing positive the FSF does for the
project and the percentage of the code which can be attributes to the
FSF (i.e., you and Thomas in per-1993) is by now microscopic.