Re: Remove __STDC__ conditionals from installed headers

> We gnulib developers have been a bit lax about contributing fixes back.
> Perhaps now is a good time to start rectifying this -- should we start
> with md5.c, as an example?

This is certainly long overdue.  But I think you need to start slowly,
dealing with one logical set of changes at a time, rather than just all the
cruft in a particular file.  We'll need the opportunity to review what
you've done and we might want to do some things differently to be as clean
as possible from our point of view while making it possible to share the
source verbatim between libc and gnulib.

Thanks,
Roland